Polydoro (Greek: Πολύδωρο, before 1929: Μάζι - Mazi) is a village in the municipal unit of Molossoi, Ioannina regional unit, Greece. In 2001 its population was 147. It is situated on a hillside on the left bank of the river Tyria. It is 4 km southwest of Voutsaras, 4 km northwest of Granitsa and 25 km west of Ioannina. The village church is dedicated to the Dormition of the Virgin.
List of settlements in the Ioannina regional unit
Polydoro at the GTP Travel Pages
^ Name changes of settlements in Greece
Medieval Greece / Byzantine Empire
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/"
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License